setting a special cookie at the time of login or logout

setting a special cookie at the time of login or logout

Haluk Karamete
Hello,

How can I set a cookie at the time of logging in and logging out?

As far as I know these processes take place at the server and that is
followed by a server redirect.. whereas for a cookie to be set, you need to
be at the client.

what's a good way to achieve this then?

Re: setting a special cookie at the time of login or logout

Chris Williams-9
PHP setcookie() function.