(no subject)

Luke Bryan
Greetings all,

I've been testing WP 4.1, and there's one new feature I can't quite
understand:
Clicking an image shows a new toolbar that adds left, right, center, and
no-align to the edit/delete buttons. Clicking these buttons seems to do the
same thing as clicking left, center, right align, or untoggling the current
selected (no-align) on the normal toolbar.

Is this feature redundant, or am I missing something? Are users not
connecting the use of align with selection of image?

Best regards,
Luke

Re: (no subject)

Pascal Birchler
Perhaps testing has shown that most users don't get it, that's why there's
now this redundant toolbar.

I think it might be quite handy if you've disabled the auto-resize and
don't see the TinyMCE toolbar because you scrolled down the content.

Also, inline editing is far more intuitive IMHO. Look at Medium, for
example.

Cheers,
Pascal