leaf sawn timber

xiao1236
According to needle leaf sawn timber imported statistic to make clear 2016, 2016, our country imports deal sawn timber 21.07 million M3, go up greatly than the 17.46 million M3 last year 3.6 million, go up amount to 20.6% , importing origin respect, the deal that imported from Russia 2016 goes up greatly 38% , hold half of country,[url=http://wpcgardenfence.com/boat-deck/5552.html]best porch flooring material[/url]  annual is amounted to 11.6 million;

 Canada somewhat fall after a rise, it is 16 years 5.22 million, relatively decreased last year 350 thousand; Finnish and successive the 2nd year amplitude exceeds 50% , [url=http://wpcgardenfence.com/wall-panel/1898.html]wood plans for a slat top bench[/url] amount to 16 years completely 950 thousand, firm become China country of origin of the 3rd big sawn timber. Depend on the lumber of our country mushroom imports an amount,

 a batch of haven that are management characteristic in order to import timber or port get quickly developing, and have business of more and more lumber of haven attention entrance, [url=http://wpcgardenfence.com/wall-panel/4898.html]minimal maintenance vinyl fencing manufacturing[/url] the lumber entrance with huge amount increases. The our country in market of Chinese entrance lumber must want to make answer: Want to cherish existing forest natural resources,