inline-uploading.php

James Westby-4
I'm running latest SVN on apache2 with php4. I have just tried to upload
an image for the first time to attach to a post, but firefox prompts me
to download inline-uploading.php. I couldn't see anything on trac about
this.

It strikes me that it could well be a configuration issue at my end, but
I can't see anything special about this script.

Can anyone confirm this? If not could you suggest where I should look
for possible fixes?

Oh, and I'm using SSL and modsecurity (though I tested with this off and
saw the same effect). The request headers look OK to my untrained eye.

James

Re: inline-uploading.php

James Westby-4
On (25/04/06 02:24), James Westby wrote:

> I'm running latest SVN on apache2 with php4. I have just tried to upload
> an image for the first time to attach to a post, but firefox prompts me
> to download inline-uploading.php. I couldn't see anything on trac about
> this.
>
> It strikes me that it could well be a configuration issue at my end, but
> I can't see anything special about this script.
>
> Can anyone confirm this? If not could you suggest where I should look
> for possible fixes?
>
> Oh, and I'm using SSL and modsecurity (though I tested with this off and
> saw the same effect). The request headers look OK to my untrained eye.

Looking again the images were uploaded, but it didn't appear that way.

Could it be related the the content header being set at the top op
inline-uploading.php?

James

Re: inline-uploading.php

Andy Skelton
On 4/24/06, James Westby <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Looking again the images were uploaded, but it didn't appear that way.
>
> Could it be related the the content header being set at the top op
> inline-uploading.php?

Content-Disposition is the kind of header that would tell your browser
to save the response body. I'd say you probably have a misconfig
somewhere because this is not a common problem. Tell the list if you
find a definite cause.

Cheers,
Andy