hate

Sasha
I hate Wordpress and I will dedicate my  life to code of my own. From this
day foward I will make my own code for websties. Fuck you wordpress
developers you suck !!!

Re: hate

Scott Taylor
such a flirt!

On Apr 30, 2013, at 12:50 AM, Saša Pršir <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I hate Wordpress and I will dedicate my  life to code of my own. From this
> day foward I will make my own code for websties. Fuck you wordpress
> developers you suck !!!

Re: hate

Roger Chen
Haha, good luck. I hope it's an educational experience.

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 06:50:53AM +0200, Sa??a Pr??ir wrote:
> I hate Wordpress and I will dedicate my  life to code of my own. From this
> day foward I will make my own code for websties. Fuck you wordpress
> developers you suck !!!

Re: hate

Chris McCoy
let us know when millions of websites use your code

;)

On 2013-04-30 12:50 AM, "Saša Pršir" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>I hate Wordpress and I will dedicate my  life to code of my own. From this
>day foward I will make my own code for websties. Fuck you wordpress
>developers you suck !!!

Re: hate

Daniel Morris - דניאל מוריס
Well said Chris.
You don't have to like the code, but you'll never build something that
works as well, or has as many useful plugins.

D.

On 30 April 2013 13:27, Chris McCoy <[hidden email]> wrote:

> let us know when millions of websites use your code
>
> ;)
>
> On 2013-04-30 12:50 AM, "Saša Pršir" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> >I hate Wordpress and I will dedicate my  life to code of my own. From this
> >day foward I will make my own code for websties. Fuck you wordpress
> >developers you suck !!!

Daniel Morris
Modi'in, Israel
Email: [hidden email] <[hidden email]>
Cell: 052-552-0987

See my website: http://dan35.com
Like my work on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dan35websolutions
See my email load:   http://courteous.ly/S73I1b
View my online CV: http://www.linkedin.com/in/morrisdj
My photography: http://2dphotography.co.il
Photography on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/2dphotos

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIROMENTAL IMPACT BEFORE PRINTING THIS MESSAGE

"Entrepreneurship is the pursuit of opportunity without regard to resources
currently controlled" - Harvard Business School professor Howard Stevenson

Re: hate

Chip Bennett
You know, this would probably work much better as the "Hello World" post
for your new CMS.

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 12:50 AM, Saša Pršir <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I hate Wordpress and I will dedicate my  life to code of my own. From this
> day foward I will make my own code for websties. Fuck you wordpress
> developers you suck !!!

Re: hate

Sasha
I overreacted, just had a minor breakdown, just worked on a wordpress theme
as client wanted, and I really dont like their logic. I dont like plugins
and all of that stuff, like to code row php, javascript on my own and be
able to do what ever I wont. I remeber using wordpress for some website two
years ago and then you had much more freedom. Now I see its all about the
money with wordpress. I am using it becouse client asked me. I will never
use it again. Really sorry for the bad language!

Re: hate

Sasha
hahahahaha:)

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 1:29 PM, Saša Pršir <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I overreacted, just had a minor breakdown, just worked on a wordpress
> theme as client wanted, and I really dont like their logic. I dont like
> plugins and all of that stuff, like to code row php, javascript on my own
> and be able to do what ever I wont. I remeber using wordpress for some
> website two years ago and then you had much more freedom. Now I see its all
> about the money with wordpress. I am using it becouse client asked me. I
> will never use it again. Really sorry for the bad language!

Re: hate

John Blackbourn
On 30 April 2013 12:29, Saša Pršir <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I remeber using wordpress for some website two
> years ago and then you had much more freedom. Now I see its all about the
> money with wordpress.

I'm genuinely interested in what you mean by this and why you wrote
it. Why do you feel you have less freedom with WordPress than you did
two years ago, and why do think it's now all about the money?

Regards,
John

Re: hate

Dobri
Am I reading this right? Good thing I have a local copy of WP 3.5 since I guess it became a paid product! Thank god I was smart enough to save the last free copy of WordPress in existence! Guys, let me know if you need one but keep it down, I don't want any anti-piracy activists to bust my a**!

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013, at 7:29 AM, Saša Pršir wrote:

> its all about the
> money with wordpress

~Dobri

Re: hate

Filippo Pisano
I'm a wp developer since 1.5 and I've seen this wonderful cms grow since
its very first times.
I think there are still many features to add to make it the
final-corporate-cms-of-life (eg. a decent multilingual system) but I like
it as it is.

Dobri, do your clients have ever tried any other cms around before
complaining of WP?

Filippo Pisano
cel: 3291821355 / skype: filippopisano

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 4:01 PM, Dobri <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am I reading this right? Good thing I have a local copy of WP 3.5 since I
> guess it became a paid product! Thank god I was smart enough to save the
> last free copy of WordPress in existence! Guys, let me know if you need one
> but keep it down, I don't want any anti-piracy activists to bust my a**!
>
> On Tue, 30 Apr 2013, at 7:29 AM, Saša Pršir wrote:
>
> > its all about the
> > money with wordpress
>
> ~Dobri

Re: hate

Jesse Friedman-2
Hate is a consistently, terrible word. It breeds close-mindedness,
and makes it very hard to have an open debate.

Let's try to leave "venting" off this email list and focus on finding
solutions.

On Monday, April 29, 2013, Saša Pršir wrote:

> I hate Wordpress and I will dedicate my  life to code of my own. From this
> day foward I will make my own code for websties. Fuck you wordpress
> developers you suck !!!

thanks

*jesse friedman*
jes.se.com *
*
Book: Web Designers Guide to WordPress -
http://wdgwp.com/onamazon<http://wdgwp.com/onamazon>
Twitter: @professor <http://twitter.com/professor>
Facebook: Like<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jesse-Friedman/204793299545174>

Re: hate

Thomas Belknap
OK, people. How did this much chatter happen at the prompting of a troll?
Focus.

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 11:54 AM, Jesse Friedman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hate is a consistently, terrible word. It breeds close-mindedness,
> and makes it very hard to have an open debate.
>
> Let's try to leave "venting" off this email list and focus on finding
> solutions.
>
> On Monday, April 29, 2013, Saša Pršir wrote:
>
> > I hate Wordpress and I will dedicate my  life to code of my own. From
> this
> > day foward I will make my own code for websties. Fuck you wordpress
> > developers you suck !!!

> thanks
>
> *jesse friedman*
> jes.se.com *
> *
> Book: Web Designers Guide to WordPress -
> http://wdgwp.com/onamazon<http://wdgwp.com/onamazon>
> Twitter: @professor <http://twitter.com/professor>
> Facebook: Like<
> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jesse-Friedman/204793299545174>

Tom Belknap
Owner/Editor, DragonFlyEye.Net
Join me:

   - *Inbox:* http://dragonflyeye.net/subscribe
   - *Web*: http://dragonflyeye.net/
   - *Facebook*: https://www.facebook.com/DragonFlyEye.Net
   - *Twitter*: https://twitter.com/dragonflyeye
   - *Google*: https://plus.google.com/u/1/103251482414903117843/posts

Re: hate

Tangren, Gerald Vernon
Thanks for the apology! I'm hearing the frustration we all feel when the
client wants something the toolbox really can't handle. Clients can be so
insensitive, but they do put the bread on the table.

Wordpress is currently being sold in many places as the complete CMS for
every use. It's good to see people being honest about it's limitations; it
could be Sharepoint.

--
Jerry <[hidden email]>
WA State University-Tree Fruit Research & Extension Center

"It's folks knowing so much that ain't so." - Henry Wheeler Shaw

On 4/30/13 4:29 AM, "Saša Pršir" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>I overreacted, just had a minor breakdown, just worked on a wordpress
>theme
>as client wanted, and I really dont like their logic. I dont like plugins
>and all of that stuff, like to code row php, javascript on my own and be
>able to do what ever I wont. I remeber using wordpress for some website
>two
>years ago and then you had much more freedom. Now I see its all about the
>money with wordpress. I am using it becouse client asked me. I will never
>use it again. Really sorry for the bad language!

Re: hate

Daniel Dvorkin
"to do what ever I wont" is such a great phrase.

Daniel Dvorkin
Móvil: +54 (0261) 15-315-2244
Skype: mzaweb
http://mzaweb.com