floor fierce and chaotic price competition

floor fierce and chaotic price competition

xiao1236
four V-shaped large chamfering technology, making the floor pavement more three-dimensional And wood feel.The lack of brand "limit order" difficult to save Jiangxi bamboo floor dilemma October 1 last year, the provincial bamboo industry associations in the initiative, our province 34 finished bamboo flooring manufacturers.
to achieve the bamboo floor per square meter ex-factory price of not less than 100 yuan "limit order" began to implement. Half a year in the past, it was found that the manufacturer's "price alliance" did not stop the bamboo floor fierce and chaotic price competition - the phenomenon of "infighting,
outbound lay" price mixed game Nanchang small blue economic development zone, Industrial Co., Ltd. production workshop, various types of bamboo flooring is constantly from the production line down. But the company general manager Chen Wuding is worried: "We can only earn a few dollars per square meter,
Related links:
[url=http://deck-fence.com/composite-deck/2203.html]cheap pvc fence panels for sale in canada[/url]

[url=http://roofgardendeck.com/backyard-fence/5230.html]aluminum boat floor boards[/url]

[url=http://roofgardendeck.com/boat-deck/4858.html]teak wood tile install on dirt[/url]