damage the interests of consumers

xiao1236
that this is certainly not appropriate. Then the enterprise is not allowed, then as I am a business person in charge, I do not allow them to do so. Reporter: Do you think it's the main problem? Zhejiang Green House Wood Co., Ltd. Chairman Yang Guoxin: This is like it is contrary to the rules of the game,
damage the reputation of CCTV, is not, but also damage the interests of consumers, as the enterprise is impossible to call them so To do it. In fact, these wooden floor enterprises out of thin air to create a CCTV list in the name, or in order to enhance the brand image, this approach in Zhejiang Huzhou wood flooring business is not a case.
In response to this phenomenon, the reporter interviewed Huzhou City Industrial and Commercial Bureau Nanxun Branch responsible for the work of the deputy director Xu Tianlin. Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province, deputy director of the Trade and Industry Bureau Nanxun Xu Tianlin: on the floor business with CCTV brand this situation,
Related links:
[url=http://ukdeckwholesale.com/white-fence/765.html]pictures wood deck railing[/url]

[url=http://ukdeckwholesale.com/black-fence/3962.html]wood plastic composite cutting solid deck[/url]

[url=http://ukdeckwholesale.com/black-fence/3921.html]outdoor polywood floor wholesale[/url]