You'll have to spend over $130

rousutt
 I know I certainly did.The worst of http://www.ffxivmall.com/ the three digital storefronts is Xbox's as there are over 40 items available for  sale that can be picked up a la carte. If you want to pick up all of these pieces of DLC, many of which are just skins that can be applied to various Hunters and Monsters, you'll have to spend over $130 in addition to Evolve's retail price.The Season Pass for Evolve only includes three exclusive skins as well as access to four new Hunters. On the other hand, new maps are expected to be released completely for free.If you purchased the Season Pass, I'm sure you can't help but feel a bit cheated when there's additional DLC available that isn't covered by it. I know I wouldn't feel too great if I purchased a Season Pass for a game to find out there are tons of additional DLC which that very pass doesn't cover. The ConversationBethesda hosting first-ever E3 Showcase on June 14. Bethesda has announced they will be holding their first-ever E3 Showcase in Hollywood, California on June 14.It appears Bethesda is inviting its fans to attend in addition to the typical auditorium filled with members of the press and investors as they'll be sharing details in the coming months on how those interested can register to attend the event. For those who prefer to enjoy the spectacle that is E3 from the comfort of their home, Bethesda will be broadcasting its E3 conference on its Twitch channel.No further details regarding the conference's location or what will be shown have been announced. As of now, it'd be pure speculation as to what Final Fantasy XIV games will be on display. I just hope for my sanity that it's Fallout 4 or something Fallout related.