Wordcamp Android App

Rahul Raja
Very enthusiastically i have started working on the  Wordcamp Andriod app.
As a first step,i am getting hands on with Wordpress Meta Environment and
WP-API ( because i think thats the API i have to rely on to fetch the
data).

After i am sure of the ways the things have to be done, i will start
working on the requirements and then  design and development.

So  it will be great if any UI designer or developer would like to join me
in this development from scratch. A team would be good for this so that we
could chalk out the plans and then have some great designs built
 conforming the material design guidelines and then it will be fun to make
the app.

Re: Wordcamp Android App

Arul Xtremes
Hey Rahul,
 I am Interested to help you in this Project. I have already made a
proposal for this Project. Take a look at my proposal her
http://arulnadhan.byethost12.com/proposal/
If you need any helping hand in this project ping me :)