WordPress Mobile App

Dave Navarro
Am I correct in assuming that the WordPress mobile app does not run any
filters when you submit/update a post?

I have a filter that automatically ads a featured image if one isn't
specified based on categories and user criteria, but it doesn't seem to
work when submitting posts through the iOS app.

--Dave

Re: WordPress Mobile App

Thomas Belknap
I think I'd want to have a look at what filter hook you're attaching too
when doing that filter. save_post should work. Because otherwise, yes, WP
Mobile should run all filters normally.

On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 2:36 AM, Dave Navarro <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am I correct in assuming that the WordPress mobile app does not run any
> filters when you submit/update a post?
>
> I have a filter that automatically ads a featured image if one isn't
> specified based on categories and user criteria, but it doesn't seem to
> work when submitting posts through the iOS app.
>
> --Dave

Tom Belknap
Owner/Editor, DragonFlyEye.Net
Join me: