WordCamp Mobile App

Chimdindu
 I am Aneke Chimdindu, a student developer from University of Nigeria,
Nsukka.
Gone through the ideas on word press and "WordCamp Mobile App" seems to
fall into my niche.
I am proficient in java, python, html5, css, JS.
The wordcamp mobile app when done natively.

This is the recent mobile app which I developed
http://biblewazobia.appspot.com/
You can tour the site to see the look and greater details.

This is another web app I worked on that made it to the top 5  finals of
the Google Cloud Developer Challenge 2014 from Sub Saharan Africa
gcdc2013-prepjambites.appspot.com

Watch the app video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT2sbVhnfo4

I have been working on a mobile health app for doctors and nurses in
developing and village area, though not yet ready.

please, I need your feedback if I am on the right track to continue with
the project "WordCamp Mobile App"

Re: WordCamp Mobile App

Ian Dunn
On 3/12/14, 9:47 PM, Chimdindu wrote:
> please, I need your feedback if I am on the right track to continue with
> the project "WordCamp Mobile App"

Hi, your messages gave us some great background info on yourself, but
didn't say anything about your ideas for the project, how you would
approach implementing the requirements, etc. The mentor(s) for that
project will need those kinds of details in order to give you any feedback.