Upgrade 3.8 breaks dashboard css

Luke Bryan
Greetings,

I was curious if anyone else noticed a problem on wp3.8. In some cases it's
missing some important files, causing the admin dashboard to show a sidebar
that is 100% width, no icons, really ugly. This seems to happen on many
sites, where it is missing a bunch of css files in wp-admin/css, and has no
wp-admin/css/color-schemes. It seems running the re-install fixes it for
all the cases I've seen it.

Best regards
Luke

Re: Upgrade 3.8 breaks dashboard css

Mika Epstein
That sounds more like a bunch of failed installs that didn't fully copy
over files. Anything 'the same' with these sites?