Re: has anyone seen permalinks stop working with wp 4.1.2 update

Re: has anyone seen permalinks stop working with wp 4.1.2 update

David Anderson-29

On 22/04/15 13:00, Mickey Panayiotakis wrote:
> Howdy.
>
> Some permalinks, esp. custom post types, stopped working on a few sites we
> manage today. Re-saving the permalink settings/structure fixes the problem.
>
> Has anyone experienced similar? I'm not sure if 4.1.2 is the issue or not.
> But I've had this happen on 3-4 sites in the past 2 days.

I think I may have done. bbPress forum permalinks stopped working on
updraftplus.com. I re-saved the permalinks, and all was well again.
However, there was a bbPress update (the XSS security issue) the day
before, and I can't remember the exact chronology.

David

--
UpdraftPlus - best WordPress backups - http://updraftplus.com
WordShell - WordPress fast from the CLI - http://wordshell.net

Re: has anyone seen permalinks stop working with wp 4.1.2 update

Josh Eaton-2
 I had this happen with WordPress SEO. The sitemap URLs stopped working.
WordPress SEO had been deactivated by an auto-update and upon reactivation,
I had to re-save the permalinks again to get it to work. But I'm not sure
if the issue was there due to the WordPress SEO auto-update or the 4.1.2
update.

  David Anderson <[hidden email]>
 April 22, 2015 at 8:03 AM