Re: WordCamp Mobile App

Rahul Raja
Of course when its open source then anyone can work on it.
But this will also require some support from the Wordpress community like
feedbacks on my
UIs and code and slight help sometimes.
Also as Eric said, are the efforts towards this app welcome?
If  the community gives heads up, then i would like to start some time
after GSOC ends.

Best.