Re: Need more RSS hooks

Matt Mullenweg
Elliotte Harold wrote:
> For example, this would also be helpful for those of us putting ads into
> our feeds. I've been experimenting (unsuccessfully) with Yahoo Publisher
> Services and right now it requires modifying wp-rss and wp-atom files
> directly.

The google RSS adsense plugin I wrote requires no modifications.

http://svn.wp-plugins.org/adsense-for-feeds/trunk/

I didn't even use the right hook there. :)

--
Matt Mullenweg
  http://photomatt.net | http://wordpress.org

Re: Need more RSS hooks

Elliotte Harold
Matt Mullenweg wrote:

> Elliotte Harold wrote:
>> For example, this would also be helpful for those of us putting ads
>> into our feeds. I've been experimenting (unsuccessfully) with Yahoo
>> Publisher Services and right now it requires modifying wp-rss and
>> wp-atom files directly.
>
> The google RSS adsense plugin I wrote requires no modifications.
>
> http://svn.wp-plugins.org/adsense-for-feeds/trunk/
>
> I didn't even use the right hook there. :)

Interesting. On a side note, has Google now changed its policies so ads
can be placed in feeds? Last I checked that was forbidden, but I assumed
they'd change it eventually.

--
´╗┐Elliotte Rusty Harold  [hidden email]

Re: Need more RSS hooks

Robert Deaton
https://www.google.com/support/adsense/bin/answer.py?answer=20012&topic=957

--