Posts time out and make duplicate posts

Donnie La Curan
Ever since I updated to 2.0.1 I have noticed that making a post takes a really long time.  Sometimes long enough that I get the cannot find server error.  I just go back to the main screen of my blog and the post is there, twice.  Sometimes it doesn't time out, but I still get duplicate posts and I have to go in and delete the extra one.  Version 2.0 worked just fine, didn't take too long to make a post and it never created duplicate posts.

Donnie
http://www.slapyo.com

Re: Posts time out and make duplicate posts

Jamie Talbot

Re: Posts time out and make duplicate posts

Jonathan Firestone
I'm using 2.0 and I have encountered duplicate posts, in fact this very day.

-J

On 2/5/06, Donnie La Curan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ever since I updated to 2.0.1 I have noticed that making a post takes a really long time.  Sometimes long enough that I get the cannot find server error.  I just go back to the main screen of my blog and the post is there, twice.  Sometimes it doesn't time out, but I still get duplicate posts and I have to go in and delete the extra one.  Version 2.0 worked just fine, didn't take too long to make a post and it never created duplicate posts.
>
> Donnie
> http://www.slapyo.com

Re: Posts time out and make duplicate posts

Andy Skelton
On 2/7/06, Jonathan Firestone <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm using 2.0 and I have encountered duplicate posts, in fact this very day.

How many times did you submit the form?