Plugin Repository

Kaf Oseo
http://dev.wp-plugins.org/

Give me:

404 Not Found
The requested URL / was not found on this server.

...ahem...

-Kaf

Re: Plugin Repository

Ryan Duff-2
Kaf Oseo wrote:

> http://dev.wp-plugins.org/
>
> Give me:
>
> 404 Not Found
> The requested URL / was not found on this server.
>
> ...ahem...
>
> -Kaf

Come on, don't you know Sunday is the sabbath. Nobody should be checking
code in or out today. :P

--
Ryan Duff
http://ryanduff.net

Re: Plugin Repository

Kaf Oseo
Ryan Duff wrote:
> Come on, don't you know Sunday is the sabbath. Nobody should be checking
> code in or out today. :P

Atheists don't rest.

-Kaf

(Let's close the support forums on Sunday, too!)

Re: Plugin Repository

Stefano-10
Il Sun, 12 Mar 2006 11:37:51 -0500, Kaf Oseo <[hidden email]> scrive:

>http://dev.wp-plugins.org/
>
>Give me:
>
>404 Not Found
>The requested URL / was not found on this server.
>
>...ahem...

Well since this morning triyng to sync my local repository of the SVN
using tortoise i get:

Error: PROPFIND of '/wordpress': 301 Moved Permanently
(http://svn.automattic.com)

The same URL works using a browser..

Email: [hidden email] [hidden email]
Sites: http://www.40annibuttati.it (personal blog)
       http://www.wordpress-it.it (WordPress Italia)

Re: Plugin Repository

Roy Schestowitz-2
___/ On Sun 12 Mar 2006 17:11:20 GMT, [ Stefano ] wrote : \___

> Il Sun, 12 Mar 2006 11:37:51 -0500, Kaf Oseo <[hidden email]> scrive:
>
>> http://dev.wp-plugins.org/
>>
>> Give me:
>>
>> 404 Not Found
>> The requested URL / was not found on this server.
>>
>> ...ahem...

Either a badly configured server (usually a 500) or a simple fluke. It was
delivered just fine the last time Google visited:

http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:http%3A//dev.wp-plugins.org/

Netcraft has seen no downtime:

http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph?site=dev.wp-plugins.org

> Well since this morning triyng to sync my local repository of the SVN
> using tortoise i get:
>
> Error: PROPFIND of '/wordpress': 301 Moved Permanently
> (http://svn.automattic.com)
>
> The same URL works using a browser..

I am getting 403 (forbidden). Could be indirectly related to the above as it
resides on the same block:

http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph?site=http%3A%2F%2Fsvn.automattic.com