Page hierarchy

Kevin
By default WordPress displays pages within wp-admin / edit.php  in
hierarchical order. Is it possible to disable this functionality to
have pages displayed in order without hierarchy. I need to have pages
support parent, child relationships however because I have 17,000
hierarchical posts the pages section no longer functions. Any ideas
would be great,

Cheers
Kevin,

Re: Page hierarchy

Alex King-3
Hi Kevin,

This free plugin might be useful for you:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/admin-column-view/

Cheers,
Alex

http://alexking.org

> On Apr 17, 2015, at 7:47 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> By default WordPress displays pages within wp-admin / edit.php  in
> hierarchical order. Is it possible to disable this functionality to
> have pages displayed in order without hierarchy. I need to have pages
> support parent, child relationships however because I have 17,000
> hierarchical posts the pages section no longer functions. Any ideas
> would be great,
>
> Cheers
> Kevin,

Re: Page hierarchy

Kevin
That's not going to work with 17,000 pages. Plus I only go one level deep.

Sincerely
Kevin chard