Quantcast

M2m - the day you went awa

muxi012
M2m - the day you went awa

Well I wonder could it be
When I was dreaming about Marlboro Gold you baby
You were dreaming  of me
Call me crazy
Call me blind
To still be  suffering is stupid after all of this time
Did I lose my love to someone better
And does she love you like I do
I do, Cigarettes For Sale you know I really really do
Well hey
So much I need to say
Been lonely since the day
The Cheap Cigarettes day you went away
So sad but true
For me there's only you
Been Online Cigarettes crying since the day
I remember date and time
September twenty second
Sunday twenty five after nine
In Carton Of Cigarettes the doorway with your case
No longer shouting at each other
There were tears on our #cigarettesusa365# faces
And we were letting go of something special
Something we'll never have again
I know, I guess I really really know
Why do we never know what we've got till it's gone
How could I carry on
Cause I've been missing you so much I have to say

Australian designers design 14 bags "travel jacket": can accommodate computers, shoes

Lin Yiyi
63795.org

[Global Network Comprehensive Report] often fly out of the people, often in order to collect luggage and waste time. Australian designer Andrew Benke designed a jacket that could load up to 15 kilograms to allow the user to "wear" the upper bag without the need for consignment.