Looking for reliable WP Developers

contact
Hi I am currently working for a company called Purple Cow Agency. The owner
of the company has asked me to see  if I can find some good reliable
WordPress Developers that know PHP very well. We are looking for personnel
with the following credentials:

*         Work independently

*         Accurately quote time per task

*         Ability to communicate with  Project Manager so they understand
the developer needs.

*         Ask questions? What we mean by this is if your task don't have all
you need ASK QUESTIONS before giving a quote or working on the project

*         Able to use Teamwork

*         Willing to learn Git

*         Has worked in an AGILE development.

If you think you  have the qualifications then please  reply here with links
to sites you have worked on and a way I can contact you.

Shawn

d\

---

Re: Looking for reliable WP Developers

Ankit Tiwari
Hi Shawn,

Hope you are doing good.

I am a wordpress developer having 4+ years of experience in developing
plugins and themes for wordpress. Some of my work samples are

1) http://yoursurfphotos.com.au
2) http://rhondarealty.com/
3) https://www.smartbet.io/
4) http://artlicensingshow.com/
5) http://mommiesknowbreast.com/
6) http://lisannewellnesscenter.com/

you can contact me on my email [hidden email] and Skype
ankittiwaari.

Best Regards