Lists?

Owen Winkler
Hey, the list archives index has been replaced with a WordPress install
with an Automattic theme.  What gives?

Owen

Pie

Re: Lists?

Pie
It seems to work now.

On 5/1/06, Owen Winkler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey, the list archives index has been replaced with a WordPress install
> with an Automattic theme.  What gives?
>
> Owen

Re: Lists?

Roy Schestowitz-2
___/ On Mon 01 May 2006 14:55:26 BST, [ Owen Winkler ] wrote : \___

> Hey, the list archives index has been replaced with a WordPress
> install with an Automattic theme.  What gives?

A message I had posted to wp-hackers this morning bounced as well. Let's see
if this one gets through...