Language Packs for plugins

Dino Termini
Hi,

does anyone know what's the status of this feature?

http://ottopress.com/2013/language-packs-101-prepwork/

Otto had announced this feature in version 3.7: is there a page where we
can learn more on how to implement it in our plugins?

Thanks,
Dino.

Re: Language Packs for plugins

Otto-19
A lot of language stuff is in 4.0. It will be coming sometime after that.

-Otto

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 10:24 PM, Dino Termini <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> does anyone know what's the status of this feature?
>
> http://ottopress.com/2013/language-packs-101-prepwork/
>
> Otto had announced this feature in version 3.7: is there a page where we
> can learn more on how to implement it in our plugins?
>
> Thanks,
> Dino.

Re: Language Packs for plugins

Dino Termini