Introductory Mail

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Introductory Mail

Jaswant Taur
I am Jaswant Singh, pursuing 4th year undergraduate in Computer
Science From India.
I have a good knowledge of PHP, HTML,CSS and Javascript. I have worked
on lots of
projects that are related to wordpress. I love to code, moreover I live
to code. I am very much familiar with Content Managament System (CMS).

Looking forward for you guidance and support, I ensure full commitment
and handwork from my side that will be surely reflected in my code.

--
Jaswant Singh
_______________________________________________
wp-hackers mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-hackers
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Introductory Mail

Jaswant Taur
On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 11:32 PM, Jaswant Taur
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am Jaswant Singh, pursuing 4th year undergraduate in Computer
> Science From India.
> I have a good knowledge of PHP, HTML,CSS and Javascript. I have worked
> on lots of
> projects that are related to wordpress. I love to code, moreover I live
> to code. I am very much familiar with Content Managament System (CMS).
>
> Looking forward for you guidance and support, I ensure full commitment
> and handwork from my side that will be surely reflected in my code.
>

http://www.graphicbunch.com/
This is live project done by me. This theme is handcoded by me in
wordpress and i also done many projects in wordpress like -
http://arcadianlearning.com/

I want to do Forms Plugin project. Please guide me on it.




--
Thanks
Jaswant Singh
_______________________________________________
wp-hackers mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-hackers
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Introductory Mail

Ian Dunn
On 3/20/14, 11:22 AM, Jaswant Taur wrote:
> I want to do Forms Plugin project. Please guide me on it.

Hi Jasawnt, welcome :)

There've been a lot of discussions on that project already, so the first
thing to do would be to review them.

http://lists.automattic.com/pipermail/wp-hackers/
http://irclogs.wordpress.org/chanlog.php?channel=wordpress-gsoc

After that, go ahead and work up a proposal using the template on the
Codex page and submit it for feedback.
_______________________________________________
wp-hackers mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-hackers
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Introductory Mail

Jaswant Taur
On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 12:39 AM, Ian Dunn <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 3/20/14, 11:22 AM, Jaswant Taur wrote:
>>
>> I want to do Forms Plugin project. Please guide me on it.
>
>
> Hi Jasawnt, welcome :)
>
> There've been a lot of discussions on that project already, so the first
> thing to do would be to review them.
>
> http://lists.automattic.com/pipermail/wp-hackers/
> http://irclogs.wordpress.org/chanlog.php?channel=wordpress-gsoc
>
> After that, go ahead and work up a proposal using the template on the Codex
> page and submit it for feedback.
> _______________________________________________
> wp-hackers mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-hackers

ok.

--
Thanks
Jaswant Singh
_______________________________________________
wp-hackers mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-hackers