Introducing myself

Dan Kuykendall

Re: Introducing myself

Craig-16
On 5/11/06, Dan Kuykendall <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is there some way to offer up
> tweaked versions of files to the developers in control, so that they
> become part of the standard releases?

http://trac.wordpress.org/

Re: Introducing myself

David House
On 11/05/06, Craig <[hidden email]> wrote:
> http://trac.wordpress.org/

Yep. Create a ticket outlining what change you've made, then attach a
diff. If it's a big change or at all controversial, you might want to
simultaneously announce it on this mailing list.

--
-David House, [hidden email]

Re: Introducing myself

Darryl VanDorp
Hi Dan,

I've wondered what you were up to these days....

Trac and a ticket seem the way to go.

Darryl VanDorp

--
http://randomthoughts.vandorp.ca