Introducing myself for the gsoc 2014 "WordCamp Mobile App"

Introducing myself for the gsoc 2014 "WordCamp Mobile App"

Chimdindu
Hi everyone.
My name is Aneke Chimdindu. A student mobile  developer from University of
Nigeria.

I am interested in "WordCamp Mobile App" for the Gsoc 2014 intern.Gone
through the ideas page, known much about the "WordCamp Mobile App".
Currently trying to contribute immensely to the wordpress mobile - android
platform. Also I am making mock up designs, wire frames and some good
features to add to the existing ones  for this "WordCamp Mobile App " which
will be out very soon.....Working on my application proposal too.

Pls are there any other micro-tasks  that I need to perform to be given
this project?
All answers from the group will be much needed.
Thank you all.