I'll let Levine spill the beans

rousutt
And for those of http://www.ffxivmall.com/ you who are curious, it looks like the movies will be $20 individually or $100 for the collection of six.So, are any of our readers planning on diving into the Star Wars digital universe? Let us know in the comments below.BioShock Creator Reveals First Details About His Next Game. The first meaningful pieces of information about Ken Levine's next game are finally being revealed. But the man behind BioShock is still keeping plenty of secrets for himself.Levine's upcoming title hasn't even been announced yet, but the fact that he's actively developing something is newsworthy for most hardcore Final Fantasy XIV gamers. So today's announcement, albeit minor, carries a lot of weight in the gaming industry.Here, I'll let Levine spill the beans:<blockquote class="twitter-tweet tw-align-center" lang="en">RT @SeanGobey: @IGLevine what engine are you using for your new game? -unreal 4.? Ken Levine (@IGLevine) April 7, 2015 It's not really surprising that Levine has chosen Unreal Engine 4, because every single BioShock title was built with an Unreal engine. But, this is the first time that he has dipped his toes into Unreal's fourth generation.Back in January, Levine spent an entire day answering questions about his upcoming game on Twitter. And while he didn't accidentally reveal any specific details, he did say that he's leaning toward a third-person perspective and a "sci-fi-ish" setting.Other than that, we don't know much about the game. However, based on the moves that Levine's made over the last 12 months, I think he has something interesting up his sleeve.Last year, Levine announced that Irrational Final Fantasy XIV games would be "winding down."