Getting images from custom field using Advanced Custom Fields Plugin

Umi

Getting images from custom field using Advanced Custom Fields Plugin

Umi

 Hi i'm a bit new to Wordpress so please forgive me if my question sounds lame. I'm using the Advanced Custom Fields plugin and have a WYSIWYG field so i can upload images using the 'Add Media' option. I would like to get each image attached to this particular WYSIWYG field and not all the images attached to the post like i see on most examples when i searched for a solution. I'll be grateful if i could get some help PLEASE