GSoC proposal feedback request (SupportPress as a plugin)

GSoC proposal feedback request (SupportPress as a plugin)

VarunAgw
Hi everyone,

I have written my proposal for project "SupportPress as a plugin". I
will be grateful if I can have some feedback on how can I improve it.

Link: http://www.varunagw.com/gsoc/supportpress (Please use "wpgsoc"
without quotes as password there).

I have also submitted it to melange but it is currently only view able
by mentors and admins there.
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/student/google/gsoc2014/varunagw/5629499534213120

Thanks,
Varun Agrawal
IRC: VarunAgw

Re: GSoC proposal feedback request (SupportPress as a plugin)

Ian Dunn
On 3/15/14, 6:13 AM, Varun Agrawal wrote:
> I have written my proposal for project "SupportPress as a plugin". I
> will be grateful if I can have some feedback on how can I improve it.

Hi Varun, that all looks great :)