Compatible Up To

Stephen Rider
Okay, I forget this every time I want to do it, and can never find the info again….  I have plugins in the Repository. How do I update the "Compatible Up To field” so it’s reflected on the plugin’s page?  I know I have to change the header in the Readme file, but where? Trunk? The latest Tag? Where?

(Frankly, the Latest Tag makes the most sense to me, but I don’t think that’s it.)

Somebody should really add this to the FAQ: https://wordpress.org/plugins/about/faq/

--
Stephen Rider

[hidden email]
http://striderweb.com/nerdaphernalia

Re: Compatible Up To

Abdussamad-2

Hi,

"Tested up to:" in the readme in trunk.

Regards,
Abdussamad
https://abdussamad.com

On 04/27/2016 09:15 PM, Stephen Rider wrote:
> Okay, I forget this every time I want to do it, and can never find the info again….  I have plugins in the Repository. How do I update the "Compatible Up To field” so it’s reflected on the plugin’s page?  I know I have to change the header in the Readme file, but where? Trunk? The latest Tag? Where?
>
> (Frankly, the Latest Tag makes the most sense to me, but I don’t think that’s it.)
>
> Somebody should really add this to the FAQ: https://wordpress.org/plugins/about/faq/

Re: Compatible Up To

Ritesh Patel
You will need to update it into latest tag as well.

Thanks and Regards,
Ritesh Patel | riteshpatel.me