Challenge

Molly
There is a chat site I love to visit and almost every day someone floods the room with n0onsense and no one can use the room. This goes on and on. Can anyone hack the person and warn them or get their address so we can send them some mail? I think this is too much for someone to do. They think no one can identify them. Can someone set them straight? The site is chat.bianca.com/chat/
Go there and usuall the person will be flooding the site at least once a day. Normally on week days, not on week ends so must be a work computer.?? /thanks Molly

Re: Challenge

David House
On 24/04/06, Molly <[hidden email]> wrote:
> There is a chat site I love to visit and almost every day someone floods the
> room with n0onsense and no one can use the room. This goes on and on. Can
> anyone hack the person and warn them or get their address so we can send
> them some mail? I think this is too much for someone to do. They think no
> one can identify them. Can someone set them straight? The site is
> chat.bianca.com/chat/
> Go there and usuall the person will be flooding the site at least once a
> day. Normally on week days, not on week ends so must be a work computer.??
> /thanks Molly

http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-hackers/2006-January/004250.html

Another victim of the "But I just googled for 'hacker'!" syndrome.

--
-David House, [hidden email], http://xmouse.ithium.net

Re: [Spam] Challenge

Michael D Adams
On Apr 24, 2006, at 1:36 PM, Molly wrote:

> There is a chat site I love to visit and almost every day someone
> floods the
> room with n0onsense and no one can use the room. This goes on and
> on. Can
> anyone hack the person and warn them or get their address so we can
> send
> them some mail? I think this is too much for someone to do. They
> think no
> one can identify them. Can someone set them straight? The site is
> chat.bianca.com/chat/
> Go there and usuall the person will be flooding the site at least
> once a
> day. Normally on week days, not on week ends so must be a work
> computer.??
> /thanks Molly

Are you inquiring about a challenge!?

http://www.homestarrunner.com/stinkogame/v7/stinkogame.html