Anyone alive?

David House
Just testing whether the mailing lists' silence is a problem with
textdrive or just that no-one is speaking.

--
-David House, [hidden email], http://xmouse.ithium.net

Re: Anyone alive?

Rob Mientjes
On 12/03/06, David House <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Just testing whether the mailing lists' silence is a problem with
> textdrive or just that no-one is speaking.

No one is speaking, it seems :)

-Rob.

Re: Anyone alive?

Stefano-10
Il Sun, 12 Mar 2006 15:28:27 +0000, "David House" <[hidden email]>
scrive:

>Just testing whether the mailing lists' silence is a problem with
>textdrive or just that no-one is speaking.

The second one :)

Email: [hidden email] [hidden email]
Sites: http://www.40annibuttati.it (personal blog)
       http://www.wordpress-it.it (WordPress Italia)

Re: Anyone alive?

Rob Miller-4
David House wrote:

> Just testing whether the mailing lists' silence is a problem with
> textdrive or just that no-one is speaking.
>
> --
> -David House, [hidden email], http://xmouse.ithium.net

No one is speaking, I guess.

--
Rob Miller
http://robm.me.uk/ | http://kantian.co.uk/

Re: Anyone alive?

Jason Salaz
David House wrote:
> Just testing whether the mailing lists' silence is a problem with
> textdrive or just that no-one is speaking.

I was wondering if I went over my e-mail box quota again :D.

Re: Anyone alive?

Roy Schestowitz-2
___/ On Sun 12 Mar 2006 16:57:45 GMT, [ Jason S. ] wrote : \___

> David House wrote:
>
>> Just testing whether the mailing lists' silence is a problem with
>> textdrive or just that no-one is speaking.
>
> I was wondering if I went over my e-mail box quota again :D.

Mailman will have informed you. *smile*

I suppose the least 'noisy' way to finger mailing lists on this domain is to
post a test to one of the abandoned ones. Look: wiki-tech.

Re: Anyone alive?

Carson Evans
Everyone's at SXSW geeking out in person. :)

On Mar 12, 2006, at 9:28 AM, David House wrote:

> Just testing whether the mailing lists' silence is a problem with
> textdrive or just that no-one is speaking.
>
> --
> -David House, [hidden email], http://xmouse.ithium.net

Re: Anyone alive?

Ryan Boren
Carson Evans wrote:
> Everyone's at SXSW geeking out in person. :)

I'm here and I'm freaking exhausted.  Hearing about what people are
doing with WordPress and how much they like it is encouraging though.
Lots of people appreciate what we're doing here.  Some foks have asked
me to pass on the praise to those of you who help maintain WordPress and
write all of the cool plugins.  We're also getting some nice propers for
the growing set of docs and the active forums.  Keep it up.

Ryan