Airlift bioreactor (sterilizing in situ)

Airlift bioreactor (sterilizing in situ)

Sebahtstian
Temperature detection and control
Heat by thermostatic water tank and circulate by circulating pump(Grundfos, Denmark), autocontrol (cooling water+5℃)~65℃±0.1℃,temperature probe(US)

pH detection and control
2.00-12.00±0.05pH, autocontrol by adding acid and base, pH sensor (Mettler, Switzerland) and shielding lead (Mettler, Switzerland). fermenter is autocontrolled with peristaltic pump

DO detection and control
0-150±3% displaying precision 0.1%, sensor (Mettler, Switzerland) and shielding lead(Mettler, Switzerland)

Feed control
fermenter uses peristaltic pump (Longer) to add meterials

Antifoam control
Tested by sencor and added antifoamer by peristaltic pump

Intake control (air) :manual control rotameter or auto

pressure detection and control
Pressure Control: Pressure meter and digital display and digital remote control, pressure control

we are compliant fermentation equipment for research, development, pilot and production applications. Our Factory in China. We provide the fermentor products including :

<li>Bacteria fermenter</li>
<li>Bacteria fermentor</li>
<li>Fungi bioreactor</li>
<li>Fungi fermenter</li>