2.0.2 subversion tag

Justin Moore-2
I'm either blind or stupid (likely the latter), but I don't seem to
see a tags/2.0.2 in SVN. From looking at Trac, it appears that
upgrading to branches/2.0 will get the 2.0.2 release for now - is that
correct?

--
Justin Moore
aka wantmoore

Re: 2.0.2 subversion tag

Stefano-10
Il Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:31:26 -0500, "Justin Moore"
<[hidden email]> scrive:

>I'm either blind or stupid (likely the latter), but I don't seem to
>see a tags/2.0.2 in SVN. From looking at Trac, it appears that
>upgrading to branches/2.0 will get the 2.0.2 release for now - is that
>correct?

Yes the 2.0.2 was developped under braches 2.0, i suppose that in the
next days Ryn will tag a 2.0.2 as usual. Practically trunk is used for
future version, braches for a "dormient" version ready for urgently
update lieke security flwn etc. and tags for realeased version

Email: [hidden email] [hidden email]
Sites: http://www.40annibuttati.it (personal blog)
       http://www.wordpress-it.it (WordPress Italia)

Re: 2.0.2 subversion tag

Ryan Boren
Stefano wrote:

> Il Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:31:26 -0500, "Justin Moore"
> <[hidden email]> scrive:
>

>>I'm either blind or stupid (likely the latter), but I don't seem to
>>see a tags/2.0.2 in SVN. From looking at Trac, it appears that
>>upgrading to branches/2.0 will get the 2.0.2 release for now - is that
>>correct?
>

> Yes the 2.0.2 was developped under braches 2.0, i suppose that in the
> next days Ryn will tag a 2.0.2 as usual. Practically trunk is used for
> future version, braches for a "dormient" version ready for urgently
> update lieke security flwn etc. and tags for realeased version

I've been trying to tag, but the server problems are preventing me.
Hopefully that will be fixed soon.

Ryan

Re: 2.0.2 subversion tag

Stefano-10
Il Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:44:30 -0800, su internal.wp-hackers scrivi:

>I've been trying to tag, but the server problems are preventing me.
>Hopefully that will be fixed soon.

Nice to know youhave problem with the server too as i posted in
another email. I noticed i can crate a local copy of trunk or braches,
but not a full copy from the root dir.

Strange nobody elese posted about it here.. i really didn't check the
english forum

Email: [hidden email] [hidden email]
Sites: http://www.40annibuttati.it (personal blog)
       http://www.wordpress-it.it (WordPress Italia)

Re: 2.0.2 subversion tag

Peter Westwood

Re: 2.0.2 subversion tag

Robert Deaton
On 4/22/06, Peter Westwood <[hidden email]> wrote:

> /me awakens an old thread
> > I've been trying to tag, but the server problems are preventing me.
> > Hopefully that will be fixed soon.
>
> Is this still a problem - now you've started on 2.0.3 developement on
> the 2.0 branch it would be good to get 2.0.2 tagged so we don't lose
> track of it.
Yes, its still a problem, we discussed this on IRC earlier. 2.0.2 is
r3637, as soon as he can tag it, he said he would.

--
--Robert Deaton
http://somethingunpredictable.com

Re: 2.0.2 subversion tag

Chris Lott
On 4/22/06, Robert Deaton <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > Is this still a problem - now you've started on 2.0.3 developement on
> > the 2.0 branch it would be good to get 2.0.2 tagged so we don't lose
> > track of it.
>
> Yes, its still a problem, we discussed this on IRC earlier. 2.0.2 is
> r3637, as soon as he can tag it, he said he would.

So, is there a way I can grab r3637 via svn since the tagging appears
not to have happened and grabbing the trunk gives me 2.1a1 and has
some issues...

Re: 2.0.2 subversion tag

Chris Lott
On 5/19/06, Chris Lott <[hidden email]> wrote:
> So, is there a way I can grab r3637 via svn since the tagging appears
> not to have happened and grabbing the trunk gives me 2.1a1 and has
> some issues...

as it happens, I figured it out. Never mind!

Re: 2.0.2 subversion tag

Justin Moore-2
On 5/19/06, Chris Lott <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 5/19/06, Chris Lott <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > So, is there a way I can grab r3637 via svn since the tagging appears
> > not to have happened and grabbing the trunk gives me 2.1a1 and has
> > some issues...
>
> as it happens, I figured it out. Never mind!

IMHO, it should *still* be tagged whenever someone can squeeze in time to do so.

--
Justin Moore
aka wantmoore